Saturday, December 26, 2015

Holiday Eating/weight loss

A very merry belated Christmas!!
I hope that this post finds you well and that you haven't overindulged in too much Christmas treats. I had planned on posting a ton of tips to help you make better choices for your health and weight.
They would have went something like this
1. Go to parties with a somewhat full stomach
2. Make sure that you are drinking plenty of water. BEFORE, DURING, and After.
3. It's ok to say no thank-you and choose a healthier alternative.
Just to name a few.....I will post a few more before New Years.
Now how did I do for our Christmas? Let me tell you, I LOST a ton of weight!! Before you congratulate me though, let me tell you I don't recommend the stomach virus that I had to do it! I most definitely would love a do-over on this Christmas but thankful to be on the other side of BLAH bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment